Founded in the first century of the third millennium
in a galaxy far, far away, Catch The Film, a Boston and Los Angeles-based Media Company, provides a discovery, viewing and sharing platform with highly-rated curated, original and exclusive films and videos. Films and videos on Catch The Film are available worldwide on our Web, Social and affiliated Cable channels. Genre highlights: Action, Animation, Classic Films, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Film and Video Production, Music and Sci-fi. WARNING! Catch The Film delivers engaging visual experiences; some of which may create an altered mental state!
Must-see List (in no particular order):
- Cinematic Space Compilation – Visually stunning clips from 35 amazing films, 1968 to 2014 (Flight genre)
- Paul McCartney – The Making Of Queenie Eye
- Peter Gabriel (New Blood Orchestra Live page)
- Music Forever page (Adele, Beatles, Girls Generation, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Queen, The Verve, more )
- Kim Jong Un – Gangnam Style Parody Compilation (Funny Videos genre)
- Making of The Hobbit – 98 minutes of Peter Jackson’s Blogs (Hobbit page)
- The Black Knight / The Three Stooges – LEFT/RIGHT Mashup (Funny Videos genre)
- Game of Thrones (GoT page)
- Panic Attack – Giant Robots Invade Uruguay (Sci-fi/Fantasy genre)
- Classic Films: Ben-Hur (1959). Tabu (1931).
The Searchers (1956). Flash Gordon (1980). and more.
- Reggie Watts – Why Shit So Crazy – F_ck Sh_t Stack (Funny Videos genre)
- Thomas Jane (The Punisher) in Dirty Laundry (Sci-fi/Fantasy genre)
- Octapodi (Oscar nom) Two octopuses engage in a comic chase (Funny Animation genre)
- Venom with Ryan Kwanten from True Blood (Sci-fi/Fantasy genre)
Availability – Online/Cable
Catch The Film’s library (mostly HD) is available worldwide on our Web, Social and affiliated Cable channels. Depending on your location, some channels are advertiser supported.
Catch The Film is mentioned or seen (sometimes frequently) on a number of high-profile online and offline Websites, Magazines and Newspapers including: Wired, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Mental Floss, and The Daily Beast. For press information, images and media resources, please get in touch.
Submit or Recommend a Video
If you would like to submit or recommend a video for inclusion on our channels, please get in touch. Submission does not guarantee placement.
Production, Distribution and Funding
Filmmakers can submit a project for production, distribution and/or funding consideration. The project must be exceptional and have high production values. Catch The Film’s affiliated film fund and funding partners consider projects in all stages, including early development. If interested, please get in touch.